Performing high quality well testing services, beyond customer expectation, with commitment to environme
ntal protection while securing OFS revenue and profit objectives through well-maintained equipment and competent team.
To become leading Oil& Gas well testing services company in Iran
Safety: Safety is paramount to us! we prioritize the well-being of our employees, contractors, customers, and their assets. It is the cornerstone of sustainable service.
Environment: “Save the Environment, Save the World.” We consider caring for the environment not merely an obligation but a vital aspect of our existence. D&M maintains a strict commitment to environmental stewardship.
People; Our diverse people are committed to sustainable environment and safety while dedicated to customer service.
Technology; Our competitive advantage is our commitment to technology and quality.
Quality: We equip our knowledgeable employees with quality equipment and closely monitor all our processes to ensure the highest level of quality is consistently achieved.
Profit; Our determination for future growth and independence is based on making superior profits with right business ethics.
The Sealand Surface Well Testing (SWT) package acquires full and reliable measurements throughout the well testing process, giving operators a better view of a reservoir’s full potential under many conditions, from workover, appraisal wells and clean-up to production well testing. our well testing equipment and solutions deliver the most valuable information to our CLIENTs and guide them through operation evaluation and decision making. In addition to standard packages, Sealand supports its surface well testing with a dedicated engineering team with skillful and experienced personnel to provide bespoke solutions ‘s to ensure the success of any WELL TEST operation. Sealand Surface Well Testing (SWT) equipment and solutions compile full and reliable data, enabling better reservoir evaluations. The solution for accurate and efficient measurements.
Sealand well service and engineering infrastructure provides well testing services covering:
- Workover and Appraisal WELL TESTING services
- Development Well Clean-up and ESP Pilot Test Services
WTS Quality Control and Assurance
- Operating Management System (OMS)
- Technical Support Department
- Risk Management (RCR, RISCOT, MOC/EXMP)
- Knowledge Sharing Hub
- SKATE Personnel (Skills-knowledge-attitude-training-experience)
- LFI – Learning From Incident
- BP – Best Practices
- Regular Service Quality Meeting
- Implementation of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Preventive Maintenance Program
- Internal and External Audit Plan
- Customer Survey (CRM)
WTS Facilities and Equipment
- 3 Phases OIL&GAS Separator.
- Surge Tank
- Test Choke Manifold
- Pipe Lines and Connections
- Testing Laboratory
- H2S Exposure Protection Facilities
- Oil& Gas Manifolds
- Electricity Generator
- Transfer Pump
- Chemical Pump
- Emergency Shutdown System
- Data Acquisition System
- Pressure & Temperature and DP sensors
- Data Cabin
- Illumination System Zon-1
- Fluid Storage and Transportation Facility